Sunday, August 3, 2014

What I like about America by Kenny


What I like most about America is people are talkative here. This can definitely help improve my oral English. Sometimes people talk loudly on BART, I take this opportunity to practice my listening too. Besides learning English, I think this helps a person to form an optimistic personality. When you walk on the street, strangers may talk to you due to different kinds of small things: promoting goods, asking for help. Even the vagrant may complain on the street. In China, homeless people usually sit along the street quietly, and they don’t speak anything while waiting you to give them money. However, in US, beggars would initiate to ask for money. Because people are talkative here, they all look happy. Even the homeless people would put on a happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment