Sunday, August 3, 2014

One thing that I like in America (Rebeca)

One of the things I really love in America is that most people here are very kind and friendly. They are willing to help you patiently whenever you have any problems. The cashier always welcomes you with a big smile and tells you how to use credit card when you go to any supermarkets here. The driver there always let pedestrian go first instead of roaring in front of you (I have to say it’s really common in China!), and if the driver here don’t stop when you are tending to cross the street accidentally, they will say sorry to you(and even give you a bar of chocolate! It’s true!) I really love drivers here, and I think maybe I will be afraid of going across the street after back to China. Also even the strangers on the shuttle will lead you to the right station personally when you have no idea how to get to the destination. There are a lot of things like that happening around me every day when I am in America, making you feel well-respected, and I really love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment