Sunday, August 3, 2014

One thing I like in the U.S. (Daniel)

     One thing I like in the U.S. is that I can see my grandmother. She is my father's mother and lives in Oregon with my aunt.  Actually, I visited my grandmother on this weekend. It's been 5 years since we last met, so I'm very happy.  She can speak English and Chinese, but she can't speak Japanese, so I had had a hard time communicating with her until 5 years ago. That's because I can speak only Japanese until then.  This is the first time to communicate with her and talk to each other in English.  However, my English skill is not enough to speak whatever I want to say, so I have to improve the skill because I want to talk with her more fluently. I think it will give me motivation to study English.  I hope I can see my grandmother every year from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment