Monday, August 4, 2014

One thing I like in US by Guo

I have been in US for one month. I really like a lot of things in US except the food here. The most I like here is the enthusiasm of people here. It's very nice to greet people who smile to you. In China people do not seem to greet with people each other. It's normal that people living neighbor don't know each other. When they meet they just walk by with no saying hi to each other. However in America if I look at someone when I walk in the street, it's common that they will smile to me or say hi. It makes me happy and feel good for that. These smile and greet make me feel I'm part of the world. It also seems that people hare are more pleased to answer others' questions. They will be very patient to give the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment