Sunday, August 3, 2014

One thing I like about America (Ashley)

One thing I like about America is that vehicles wait for pedestrains to cross the street first. I konw this may seems really strange but this is ture. In Beijing, when we have to cross the road and there are also vehicles running on our way, we have to wait for the cars to go first. During the rush hours, we always have to seek for a chance to cross the street among floods of vehicles and we always feel that we might get hurt for the cars will not slow down even we are crossing the street. So I was really shocked when a car waited me to cross the street first because this kind of thing had never happened. Now I'm feeling good about this because I do not have to seek for a chance to cross the street among running cars. Although I'm also afraid I might get hurt when I'm crossing the street back in Beijing, I like this cars-waiting-for-me thing so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment