Sunday, August 3, 2014

One thing I like about the US (Kevin)

People in US are really open-minded. The United states of America is composed of people all over the world. The society is full of diversity that makes people get to know different cultures in the states. When I am walking on the street, I can meet people with different cultural backgrounds like American, Indian and Asian. In the past two years, I have been to USA twice, and I always feel that this country contains differences between people. The reason why I feel this way is because there are many kinds of races in Taiwan. Most of them are workers or servants from southeastern Asia.  To be honest, many Taiwanese people treat them like slaves and scold them for no reasons. Some people in Taiwan do not respect those people at all, which shows we are not open-minded. However, I haven't seen this kind of immature manner in the US personally, and it's the most attractive thing for me. As an Asian person, I feel welcomed and warm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment