Tuesday, August 5, 2014





­Blog Errors: Please look at the following sentences taken from our blog posts about ‘things we like in California’. Each sentence contains at least one predominant error. See if you can identify it/them and make corrections. What does the writer need to do next time?

Especially when you go into a shop and immediately someone asks you, how you are and how he or she can help you.

In Japan I've been suffered from humid, hot weather and continuous rainy days in summer.

But I saw something special when we came to presents opening.

One thing that I really love is the weather here in California. Because in Taiwan, it's always humid and overwhelmingly hot.

Also, because of the heavy air pollution, I often get coughed or some other respiratory diseases.

The most I like here is the enthusiasm of people here.

Sometimes there could be some embarrassing circumstances made by oversea travelers because of culture shock,for instance,people from Asian and European countries may not know the fahrenheit degrees when talking about temperature and may cause some embarrassing condition,but American people are always willing to help you get out of the stuck circumstance by telling some relevant jokes or showing their comprehension to you.

For instance, to welcome the summer's coming, some brands will  make some attractive plans to celebrate summer's coming and entice people to buy their newest summer apparel.

However, my English skill is not enough to speak whatever I want to say, so I have to improve the skill because I want to talk with her more fluently.

Good weather do make people feel happy and the cozy weather here make it more comfortable for people to stay outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment