Monday, August 4, 2014

One thing I like in Berkeley (Kris)

Friendly and kind attitudes are mutual.When someone smiles to you, you will also give a smile in return.
What I like most is that I can meet people from different places, and make friends with them. I am living in a youth hostel with a public kitchen and a large dining room. Everyday I can meet many people who are living there, and have a free talk with them.
For example, I become friend with a Saudi Arabian, who is also fond of soccer. We plan to have a contest and see who is better. I also know sorts of German language after talking to a good-looking young man from Germany. He is a graduated student majoring in physics. After the talk, I sent him a couple of postcards as a small gift, which I bring from China.
It's impossible to smile to a stranger in China, if you do so, others may treat you as a idiot. But it's quite common to wear a smile here, in other words, It's polite to return a smile when someone smiles to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment