Monday, August 4, 2014

One thing that I like in Berkeley (Song)

    Berkeley is a beautiful city, everything here is fantastic and attractive,  and my favorite thing in Berkeley is the air quality. My university is located in Tianjin, its air quality of community is bad.  I always live in fog and haze, and I can not see the blue and bright sky in most cases. Also, because of the heavy air pollution, I often get coughed or some other respiratory diseases. But in Berkeley, the condition of the air is pretty good, I can see clear and bright sky, I can breath freely. When I walk around the road, I can't smell the automobile exhaust. I heard that UCB has developed a new technology which can reduce pollution  in automobile exhaust, and it has been used in Berkeley's cars  and buses. So students in Berkeley are free-riders of the bus. My country is still developing and I hope in the near future, the condition of the air in my studying city and even the whole country will get great improved, just like the Berkeley's air quality. Only in that day, can I say that I study in Tianjin which is as beautiful as Berkeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment